This Thursday is Craft Night at Phog!
Since my last simple workshop went over so well, I thought I’d try it again.
So if any of you are interested in learning how to make some simple felt flowers, come this Thursday with basic sewing supplies and a sheet of felt.
These are what the flowers look like. They can be made into a brooch or sewn onto a bag, etc. I haven’t actually tried making them yet, but they look super simple and cute : )
Note: I did not take that picture. It is from THIS tutorial that we’ll be working from (feel free to look at it and maybe try making some flowers before Thursday. I’ll make some tomorrow).
If you want to make some of these on Thursday, please bring:
- Sewing Needle
- a few Straight Pins
- 1 or 2 sheets of Felt in colours that you like (felt can be found at Walmart or Michaels for probably less than .50c a sheet. Look for flimsy felt, not the stiff stuff.)
- Thread (I’ll have some that you can use if you don’t)
- Scissors (I’m sure other people will bring some, but things will go quicker if there is more than one pair)
- Buttons (again, I’ll bring some, but if you have some that you like at home, bring them!)
- Optional: Pinbacks for turning your flower into a brooch. I’ll bring a few for anyone who wants to do that.
Also, if anyone has craft or tacky glue, it would be amazing if you brought it. I have white glue that I’ll bring, but I’m not too sure how well it will work.
Remember: Thursday, Phog, Crafts
See you there : )